Glad you asked
We are running a Glad You Asked course for 7 weeks from Monday 15th January 2018 at 7.30pm. Rather than meeting in the church building, this time we are meeting in four homes across the city –
- NW- led by David MacLeod and Gordon Lobban
- NE- led by Dave Porteous
- SW – led by Derek Nash and Laura MacDonald
- Livingston – led by Craig Watson and Graeme Walker.
We are hopeful that the home environment will be a welcoming and comfortable setting to bring a friend along to discuss important subjects such as:
- Does God exist?
- Is the Bible reliable?
- What about other religions?
- What about the problem of suffering?
- If Jesus is God why did you die?
Places are limited!